Category Manager Prodcut Line Taste
You will be responsible for continuing to grow our business in Morocco. You will be in charge of developing the taste category range in line with the Market requirements and group priorities.
A Typical Day
- Range definition by product category
- Carry out continued in-depth market analysis, including benchmarking competitors, highlighting price points, promotions, positioning, profitability & other trends and new products to market.
- Research and recommend pricing strategies.
- Make proactive recommendations of opportunities within the area of responsibility, and execute agreed actions. Liaising with the Head of Product Line to ensure our local market requirements are met within coordination with the Regional Strategy.
- In conjunction with Sales and Marketing, take a lead role and establish a rolling 6 month activity plan to ensure the product area achieves its stated goals with fallback plans available.
- Evaluate promotions.
- Monitor and uphold brand position (specs & price positioning).
- Create and develop structured and targeted feature/benefit argumentation in line with brand positioning and in conjunction with Marketing and the Business Development team, feedback market requirements into the Regional Product Management team.
- Take ownership of new product launches in conjunction with Marketing and Sales
- Range On Line (ROL) maintenance and update.
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Channel Heads to ensure forecast volume and mix.
Who You Are
- University degree
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on approach, able to influence and negotiate
- Computer skills (excel, word) are an asset
- Agile , Energy and Growth oriented
- 4-6 years' experience in product management
- Deep knowledge of products and features
- Financial and analytical skills
- Highly creative, excellent communication & strong planning skills
- Good command of French & English languages
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
- Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
- Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
- Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
- Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
- Attend training that helps you to work safely