Category Manager SDA&Eco
*** Category Manager SDA&Eco ***
Product Line management - to own the local product roadmap with effective product ranging, product launch execution for both existing product categories and exploring new business opportunities, managing product life cycle, and deliver strategic initiatives.
Ensure a sustainable portfolio planning / ranging with profitable growth plan
* Achieve the business target and product positioning goal of relevant product categories through solid strategies and thorough execution.
* Secure mid/long term product portfolio to fulfill local requirements and fill the gap of product portfolio to deliver the company business objectives.
A typical day
Working where the heart of Electrolux and the forefront of innovation intersect, with a 360° view of short term successes and long term vision, you’ll apply commercial thinking, generate the business plan, develop the strategy and implement production that delivers the P&L for your region and product line - and exceeds demanding customer expectations. It’s an exciting place to be, and you’ll have a world of resources, experience and expertise at your disposal to go beyond driving the agenda to shaping the world for the
* Drive the overall business for the relevant product categories to achieve the business goal and P&L target and to gain market share, align or ahead of market growth.
* Manage mid/long term product portfolio, overall product life cycle, product positioning, and new product launch, based on market analysis, sales trend, competition landscape, market trends and brand positioning strategy, working closely with internal teams such as sales, trade marketing, marketing communication, finance, tech & quality, logistics, and regional portfolio team
* Provide solid inputs to Regional Portfolio Team - Strong validation of project business case based on market analysis, competitive analysis, andP&L projection. To support and take lead of local implementation of projects from phase-in to phase-out.
* Develop and implement holistic product strategies on relevant products, including by-channel offering strategies and pricing strategies, working closely with regional/global teams, sales, and other related teams.
* Identify local market opportunities based on consumer / market insights and sales trends for future product development opportunities.
* Align with brand & Marcom team to develop product communication strategies to support the GTM for relevant product categories.
* Responsible to execute BTL activation - consumer promotion/campaign and in-store POS on relevant product categories, to drive sell-out, workingclosely with sales, trade marketing, and B&M team, managing BTL budget efficiently.
* Support team for team development.
Who you are
* Team player – you have an ability to communicate at levels within the organization.
* A strategic-thinker – you can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
* Influential - you get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
* Open – you keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
* Energetic – your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
* Agile – you work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
* Growth – you love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
* Results-driven. Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
*Ambitious. You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
* Degree in Marketing, Statistic, or Business management is preferred
* Track record in Product Management
* Strong knowledge in small domestic products
* Knowledge of what it takes to drive product development and sales success
* Min 6 year experience in portfolio management & marketing, based on strong market analysis
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development.
There are no barriers to where your career could take you.