Category Manager, Wine preservation appliances
Why should you join us?
APAC&MEA, the newly integrated Business Area of Electrolux Headquartered in Singapore encompasses rich and diverse emerging markets such as Australia, Africa, Middle East, China, Thailand, etc. The sector comprises of over 100 countries and 1000+ spoken languages.
Our Business area is a unique blend of cultures, festivities, ethnicities and cuisines. The way people cook, care for their clothes and homes is diverse and unique as well. Which makes the job of our Product Line teams extremely exciting and challenging. A regular day at work would be to develop and innovate product offerings that create better experiences for our multicultural consumers.
Today we have sold 5.3M products sourced and produced in 7 plants across South Africa, Egypt, Thailand, China and Australia thanks to our 8000 employees. This year we will be launching a host of new products including the new range of connected washers and dryers as well as our new Electrolux designed products to commemorate our centenary.
The position reports to the Category Director, Top Freezer, OEM and Wine preservation appliances, APAC&MEA. Your mission will be to lead the Wine preservation appliances (Vintec brand) business in profitable growth by delivering outstanding consumer experiences in Taste experience:
Great tasting food and wine bring people together.
We deliver new ways to eat tastier, healthier and more sustainably together with your family and friends providing a more modern and mindful way to experience wine and dine.
Your regular day at work:
• Identify opportunities based on the market sizing for the category across each cluster & market
• Develop the 10X MBBs for the category to solve real consumer issues
• Build a model catalogue for the Wine Category
• Manage sourcing ranges across cluster with GSO to identify & develop better strategic suppliers
• Lead the delivery of commercial results for the (sub) category;
• Ensure the readiness of the commercial launch in collaboration with Design, R&D, Marketing and Cluster PL team;
• Define VPM (Volume, Price, Mix) strategy and look for business insights to improve further.
Your success will be measured in terms of NS, CTF margin, EBIT & Consumer Ratings as well as the way you collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
• Are passionate about problem solving and delivering best in class consumer experience;
• Have high Consumer focus and solid stakeholder management skills;
• Are passionate about “wine and dine” experience;
• Speak English and preferably another Asian language (Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese etc)
• Are a good communicator, builds networks and can leverage resources from different areas to work together towards overall objectives
• Have ambitious plans for your career development
• 7-10 years’ of commercial experience in Business development, Sales, Marketing and Product Management (portfolio and range) in Home appliances industry.
• Solid experience managing the P&L of businesses in Emerging Markets.
We are a highly engaged team focusing on both mature and Emerging Markets and we would like you to join us!