Category Marketing Manager
Category Marketing Manager
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones. That is why we have the goal of becoming a world-class consumer marketing company with our products unlocking consumers’ creativity and possibilities to create great experiences at home.
This is where you come into picture!
Our European Laundry/Care Experience Team is looking for a Category Marketing Manager to be a leader in driving consumer-centric product innovation and value proposition development together with the Product Line, R&D and Design for our Laundry products under our Electrolux, AEG and Zanussi brands across Europe.
Also, YOU will lead commercial activities, incl. new product launch planning and go-to-market execution, communications development, etc. in close collaboration with the Content team, the Agency as well as the Consumer Engagement team owning the online and instore touchpoints. Together with the country marketing teams across Europe, the Category Marketing Manager will ensure that the marketing initiatives and product launches reaches the shopper / consumer with high impact and delivers commercial value.
This is a full-time position based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof and we’re quite happy with the look and feel of the office!
Key Operational Responsibilities:
You will be:
• A key member of the Innovation Triangle teams and process, leveraging category and consumer insights in order to act as the voice of the consumer and guardian of the brand while developing consumer-centric and innovative product experiences in alignment with brand strategies, communication platforms and sustainability targets.
• Building the go-to-market plans for how to win with European customers and consumers with special focus on digital, point-of-sale and on-boarding. This with the support of touch-point specialists from within the Consumer Engagement Team and product specialists from the Product Category team.
• Leading the commercial launch projects, incl. briefing of creatives and conducting milestone reviews to ensure quality and timeliness of marketing deliverables.
• Ensuring full alignment with Product Line and R&D on execution through joint checkpoints.
• Together with Events team, ensuring that our product story-telling and experiences come alive at key trade fairs (IFA, etc)
• Cooping closely with Marketing Activation Manager and Country Marketing Heads to understand local business and marketing needs, while ensuring local implementation of centrally developed plan and assets.
• Executing internal launches of key initiatives to drive understanding and excitement among employees and stakeholders.
• Driving / supporting other ad hoc projects, e.g. continuous improvement projects, etc.
• experience in consumer insight driven value proposition development
• passion for experience innovation and challenging status quo
• is a team player, able to strongly influence and work in a functional team as well as a matrix organization
• has strong story-telling skills
• has holistic go-to-market mindset with understanding of how to secure maximum in-market impact in most efficient manner
• is a good communicator, builds networks and can leverage resources from different areas to work together towards overall objectives through strong thought leadership
• has strong experience of marketing communications
• is a self-starter, result-driven
• has analytical skills and can see the big picture
• has the ability to motivate others
• has very good project management skills, is able to plan and priorities
• has ability to work effectively across large organizations in both product and marketing environments
• Relevant Bachelor or Master’s Degree
• solid experience in marketing and/or commercial areas and/or product development (ideally in more than one function)
• is fluent in English, any other language is a plus
Contact person: Asuka Wu