Category Marketing Manager Europe
Imagine what the possibilities are. Then bring them home.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The ‘Category Marketing Manager - Dish & SDA’ will, as part of the European Kitchen/Taste Experience Team, be a leader in driving consumer-centric product innovation and value proposition development together with the Product Line, R&D and Design for our Dishwashers and Small Domestic Appliances (blenders, coffee machines, air fryers, and others), as well as related Consumables and Accessories under our Electrolux, AEG and Zanussi brands across Europe.
Also, the Category Marketing Manager will be part of driving the commercial agenda across Europe and lead commercial activities, including new product launch planning and go-to-market execution, communications development, and others, in close collaboration with the Content team and the Product Line Commercial team, Content Consumer Engagement team owning the online and instore touchpoints. Together with the country marketing teams across Europe, the Category Marketing Manager will ensure that the Dish and SDA initiatives reaches the shopper and consumer with high impact and delivers commercial value.
Your main tasks:
• A key member of the Innovation Triangle teams and process, leveraging category and consumer insights in order to act as the voice of the consumer and guardian of the brand while developing outstanding consumer-centric and innovative product experiences in alignment with brand strategies, communication platforms and sustainability targets.
• Builds the go-to-market plans for how to win with European customers and consumers with special focus on digital, point-of-sale and on-boarding. This with the support of touch-point specialists from within the Consumer Engagement Team and product specialists from the Product Category team.
• Leads the commercial launch projects, incl. briefing of creatives and conducting milestone reviews to ensure quality and timeliness of marketing deliverables.
• Together with Events team, ensures that our product story-telling and experiences come alive at key trade fairs
• Coops closely with Marketing Activation Manager and Country Marketing Heads to understand local business and marketing needs, while ensuring local implementation of centrally developed plan and assets.
• Executes internal launches of key initiatives to drive understanding and excitement among employees and stakeholders.
• Relevant Bachelor or Master’s Degree
• 10+ years of experience in marketing and/or commercial areas and/or product development (ideally in more than one function)
• Fluency in English; any other language is a plus
• Experience in consumer insight driven value proposition development
• Project management skills and experience are relevant for this role.
• Strong communication, story-telling skills and broad experience of marketing communications
• Team player, able to strongly influence and collaborate in a functional team as well as ‘across the value chain’ in an international and matrixed organization.
This role provided a fantastic and unique opportunity to have an impact on the products and services that we will develop, while working within marketing and commercial areas.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Stockholm HQ: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/sweden
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.