Category Marketing Manager, Hobs & Free-Standing Cookers
Shape the plan. Make it happen. Take it to the next level.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm at Kungsholmen. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
As Category Marketing Manager Hobs you will a part of the European Kitchen / Taste Experience Team. You will be a leader in driving consumer-centric product innovation and value proposition development together with the Product Line, R&D and Design for our Hobs and Free-Standing Cooker Categories as well as Hobs-specific Consumables and Accessories under our Electrolux, AEG and Zanussi brands across Europe. Also, the Category Marketing Manager will lead commercial activities, incl. new product launch planning and go-to-market execution, communications development, etc. in close collaboration with the Content team, the Agency as well as the Consumer Engagement team owning the online and instore touchpoints. Together with the country marketing teams across Europe, the Category Marketing Manager will ensure that the Hobs initiatives reaches the shopper / consumer with high impact and delivers commercial value.
· Be a key member of the Innovation Triangle teams and process, leveraging category and consumer insights in order to act as the voice of the consumer and guardian of the brand while developing consumer-centric and innovative product experiences in alignment with brand strategies, communication platforms and sustainability targets.
· Builds the go-to-market plans for how to win with European customers and consumers with special focus on digital, point-of-sale and on-boarding. This with the support of touch-point specialists from within the Consumer Engagement Team and product specialists from the Product Category team.
· Leads the commercial launch projects, incl. briefing of creatives and conducting milestone reviews to ensure quality and timeliness of marketing deliverables.
· Ensures full alignment with Hobs Category and R&D on execution through joint checkpoints.
· Together with Events team, ensures that our product story-telling and experiences come alive at key trade fairs (IFA, EuroCucina, etc)
· Coops closely with Marketing Activation Manager and Country Marketing Heads to understand local business and marketing needs, while ensuring local implementation of centrally developed plan and assets.
· Executes internal launches of key initiatives to drive understanding and excitement among employees and stakeholders.
· Relevant Bachelor or Masters degree
· Solid experience in Marketing and/or commercial areas and/or product development (ideally in more than one function)
· Experience in consumer insight value proposition development
· Passion for experience innovation and challenging status quo
· Able to strongly influence and work in a functional team as well as a matrix organization
· Strong story-telling skills
· Holistic go-to-market mindset with understanding of how to secure maximum in-market impact in most efficient manner
· Good communicator, builds networks and can leverage resources from different areas to work together towards overall objectives through strong thought leadership
· Self-starter and result-driven
· Analytical skills and can see the big picture
· Ability to motivate others
· Project management skills, is able to plan and prioritize
· Ability to work effectively across large organizations in both product and marketing environments
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com