Category Marketing Manager Peace of Mind
Location: HQ Stockholm, Sweden
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Our post purchase transformation journey
At Electrolux, we are on an ambitious transformation journey building the capabilities, strategies and tactics to deliver a best in class ownership experience and post-purchase business. Our objective is to drive loyalty and consumer lifetime value through relevant and engaging experiences with clear consumer benefits, that both meet consumers’ needs and expectations, and drive our brand position as well as new revenue. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting consumer-centric growth and transformation journey.
The Post Purchase Experience team in Europe Marketing is looking for a Category Marketing Manager with solid service or subscription business experience to join the team responsible for Category Marketing of the “Peace of Mind” aftermarket product range.
You will 1) be responsible for driving consumer-centric service innovation and value proposition development under our Electrolux and AEG brands, in close collaboration with the ‘Peace of Mind’ product line as well as colleagues in Marketing, Sales and Service strategy and operations.
You will also 2) lead commercial activities including new product and service launch planning, go-to-market execution and communications development, in close collaboration with the content team as well as the marketing, sales and service channels that are responsible for campaign and communication execution and optimization.
Finally, you 3) hold a key position to ensure that our branded Peace of Mind experiences reach the consumer with high impact and deliver ongoing commercial and consumer value across our European markets.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Build a solid product marketing foundation for the Peace of Mind services that you are responsible for – including establishing the long-term ‘Peace of Mind’ experience agenda, value propositions, reasons-to-buy etc., as well as key marketing assets to drive consumer demand and build brand desirability
• Be a key member in ‘Peace of Mind’ innovation and optimization processes, ensuring strong focus on consumer insights, consumer value and experience, as well as brand coherence of both new and existing services
• Be responsible for go-to-market strategy and planning, leading the development of key communication initiatives related to the products and services in your domain
• Initiate and drive commercial launch projects, incl. briefing of touchpoint owners, content team, agencies etc., to timely deliver quality marketing deliverables (inbound and outbound communications, visuals, copy, agent support etc.)
• Ensure that assets are successfully implemented and continuously optimized for relevant consumer touchpoints, in collaboration with both central and local marketing teams
• Explore and validate value propositions, communication concepts etc. with target consumers, through a data-driven process
• Ensure alignment with company purpose, brand platform, overall post purchase experience strategy and journey vision for different post purchase journey phases
• Execute internal launches of key initiatives, to boost understanding and excitement among employees and stakeholders
Who you are
• Self-starter – With lots of initiative, you quickly learn to navigate a complex matrix organisation, finding and providing yourself with the aids and input you need to progress
• Results-driven – Through data analysis you identify what actually has business impact, and then use your drive and planning skills to make it happen
• Consumer-centric – You are naturally curious about consumer behaviours and expectations, bringing an outside-in perspective that will impact both the consumer experience itself and the associated business opportunities
• Team player – Using your communication skills, you are able to connect with people and build networks, to leverage resources from different areas to work together towards common overall objectives
• You are passionate about experience innovation and have the story-telling skills to elicit enthusiasm, motivate others and achieve buy-in from senior management
• Adaptable – Running several projects simultaneously, in an ever-changing reality, you thrive when flexibility and agility are crucial to achieving your goals
• Solid experience (6+ years), from product marketing and value proposition development of new B2C services and business models, such as subscription services, digital services etc.
• Experience from operating in a multi-channel and international business context, with strong focus on digital marketing, sales and support channels, leveraging both inbound and outbound consumer interactions
• Proven track record from consumer insights driven value proposition development
• Aftermarket business experience, or product marketing experience toward existing consumers, is a plus
• Academic degree in Marketing/Business or similar
• Professionally proficient in English (additional languages are considered a merit)
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com
Contact person: Niclas Norman Sellhammar