Purchasing & Sourcing
Evolve purchasing and supply. Change the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Within our Group Purchasing Organization, the Category Specialist will directly report to Global Product Line Purchasing Director. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Global Product Line in the development & execution of the category strategy, based around the Value Based Sourcing approach with deep and early engagement with suppliers, R&D and other cross functional stakeholders.
· Support the development & execution of a category strategy, including the complexity reduction, cost analysis and cost modeling, supplier consolidation, supplier development methodology, payment terms, etc.
· Drive data analytics within the relevant categories, identify opportunities for improvement, make recommendations, lead projects to implementation and track results.
· Participate, prepare, and support RFQ and other strategic sourcing activities including new porjects business awarding.
· Manage and evaluate contractual agreement terms to ensure compliance, identify potential contract improvmeent opportunities & re-negotiations, etc.
· Contribute Maximize buying efficiency, minimize supply disruption, and financial risks for the Business Area.
· Actively work to achieve the KPIs.
· University degree (Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Engineer or Economics background is an asset)
· Proven experience in purchasing in a multinational environment
· Adaptability to changing inputs and challenging situations
· Energy in converting ideas and concepts into projects and actions to satisfy our customers’ needs
· Must be detail oriented, analytical, organized, objective and able to prioritize
· Able to lead multiple continuous improvement projects simultaneously
· Willing to learn and able to create a wide working network
· Good experience with Excel and Power point
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.