Category Specialist Consumables & Accesories
IMAGINE WHAT THE POSSIBILITIES ARE. THEN BRING THEM HOME.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Living in a time when the consumer is more empowered than ever, global competition keeps everyone on their toes, and innovation is at the heart of it all, we’ve brought together thought leaders in product, marketing, design, ownership and digital to form the new Consumer Experience Organization (CXO). We’re coming together as one team to channel our creativity into storytelling, outstanding user experiences and a strong innovation roadmap for the future.
We are now looking for a driven Category Manager who will take the join our C&A team to drive the full product development from product idea to market introduction.
We work in Stockholm as global, multi-functional team on all Wellbeing product categories (floor care, air care and taste and care), creating exciting product propositions with capabilities in-house and with our suppliers.
A typical day
The main aim for this role lies in defining a compelling strategy for our consumables & accessories (C&A) product range around taste, care and Anova product categories – an exciting range of consumables and accessories in the kitchen and laundry universe.
You will come up with new, exciting ideas to enhance the cooking and cleaning experience, define the product generation plan, own product specifications and work closely with suppliers, R&D and design to plan and implement new launches.
You will develop and maintain a large range of existing C&A’s, ensure effective portfolio management and ensure the delivery of product mix, positioning, sales and profit levels are delivering according to plan.
You will adapt existing ranges to local market needs, co-develop marketing assets with the marketing team based on strong consumer insights and tangible product benefits for our consumers, define online and in-store material, participate in sales pitches and be the key C&A contact for one of our main markets.
Your main tasks:
• Drive the definition, development and introduction of taste and care consumables and accessories that bring our consumers a superior performance and product experience
• Translate in-depth market, consumer, professional and competitive analyses into winning concepts by defining – market specific - product positioning
• Integrate these new concepts into a strategic product roadmap that uniquely addresses the needs of our market organizations globally
• Deliver innovation to the market via the innovation product development process, from idea to product introduction – in time, at the right quality and cost
• Drive the portfolio with drive range optimization, PNC reduction, profitability and sales target initiatives, tracking the product category performance and initiating initiatives in close collaboration with the market organizations
• Interact with all associated disciplines, including R&D departments, internal and external design agencies, own manufacturing units and/or external suppliers, marketing teams and the commercial organizations of key target markets
• 2-3 years of experience in product marketing and/or commercial areas (with product knowledge/ product management) and/or product development (ideally in more than one function), preferably within Consumer Goods area
• First experience in brand management or product management, with good understanding of FMCG and/or durables business
• Experience in internal sales process of new products introduction to local sales team in a market
• Project leadership experience, preferably in an international environment. Results-driven curious, with high learning agility and strong will to support also those in your team to achieve their best
• Entrepreneurial and passionate self-starter, interested in pursuing new business opportunities
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to see the big picture
• Obsess over our consumers´ needs and experience, enjoy seeing the positive impact our work has on consumers
• Open, a good communicator with collaboration mind-set, who builds networks and can leverage resources from different areas to work together towards overall objectives
• International, demonstrated ability to work in an multi-cultural environment by having lived/worked in multiple countries
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Please submit your application in English
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Stockholm HQ: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/sweden
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.