CEE Product Line Taste Manager
Open location within CEE Cluster, permanent role
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
For CEE Sales Cluster we are looking for a superhero as our new Product Line Manager for Taste categories.
The Cluster Product Line Manager is a member of the Cluster Leadership Team. He/she is responsible for implementing the PL strategies in the Cluster, as well as supporting the Cluster and local Sales Companies in the day to day operations concerning ranging, pricing, product launches, driving initiatives and closing gaps as well as finding new opportunities – all of which requires close collaboration with Central BAE PL team, highlighting specific CEE needs.
He/she is accountable for value, pricing, share and profitability for the Product Line in the Cluster.
Your main tasks:
• Setting and Implementing the Product Line strategy within the Cluster including full ownership of mid/long term planning process (BU, strat planning) from PL perspective
• Ownership of the Cluster ranging for brand, selective ranges, cross border and channel
• P&L responsibility
• Shaping/influencing future Cluster strategy
• Continuous feedback to central PL team to defend local needs
• Cluster product life cycle management, incl. Phase-In/Phase-Out, PNC levels & commonality
• Monitor market and competitor environment, provide input & feedback for new product development
• Raise local compliance issues
• Leading and coaching the team of Product Managers
• Collaboration with Country GM’s in the scope of Taste strategy implementation
• Ensure proper allocation of resources
• Planning and execution of commercial launch introduction
• Own the budget process for the Cluster countries
• Solid experience (minimum 8 years) in marketing and/or commercial areas and/or product development/line (ideally in more than one function)
• Team player, able to influence and work in a matrix organization
• Good communicator, builds networks and can leverage resources from different areas to work together towards overall objectives
• Self-starter, result-driven
• Strong analytical skills and can see the big picture
• Great leadership skills
• Comfortable with and can drive change
• Very good project management skills, is able to plan and prioritize
• Strong track record in leading remote teams and working across the organization
• Proven capabilities in management by influence
• Strong product knowledge and passion and specifically in the Taste area will be a key advantage
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.