Central Material Planner
We are looking for position Central Material Planner
Take the opportunity to work in challenging, international environment and develop your professional excellence in organization
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Components orders and forecast setting and release
• Daily assurance of orders coverage and shortages issue management
• Components Stock management
• Manage relations with Suppliers to make sure that Company needs are in line with suppliers capacities
• Collect data to support allocation management in case of shortages in accordance to market priorities
• Control supplier closure calendar
• Support suppliers to improve their delivery performance
• Monitor supplier Saturation
• Monitor Phase in phase out (obsolete)
• To support Material Planning Manager in supplier performance follow up
Cross Collaboration with different departments and factories.
• Bachelor/Master degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management/ Engineering or Economy
• Min. 1 year of experience in Material Planning and/or Logistics operations
• Knowledge of VBA / SAP will be
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills to be able to build up a network with suppliers and several internal functional areas
• Stress resilience
• Result oriented, flexible, proactive personality
• Process driven
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to deal with people
• PC skills for Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Proficient level of English is required,
• Other languages will be an additional asset
• Great atmosphere.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Really international environment and work in
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after
• Languages classes’ grant.
• International travels opportunity.
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on
Please kindly submit your CV in English.