Certification and Quality Specialist
We are looking for a Certification and Quality Specialist to become a part of our Electrolux Sales Business Unit, based in Kyiv, Ukraine. Together with Ownership Sales and Services Team you would take care about certification, technical support and quality processes in Ukraine and Georgia, trying to maximum satisfy our consumers' needs.
A typical day at work:
- Your main responsibilities within a team would include:
- Act as a first line technical support to authorized service partners (ASP);
- Optimize costs via improvement of service network and control of Sales Fixed Costs;
- Manage end-to-end certification process in Ukraine;
- Work with Ukrainian Certification bodies, Partners and Quality Departments at Electrolux factories;
- Monitor of Ukrainian legislation in the area of the import technical regulation;
- Deliver online and offline trainings to Mobile Engineers and ASPs;
- Provide a strong support to OSS department in projects and new initiatives.
Who you are:
Energetic. - You're aimed at delivering results in both the short and long term.
Agile. - You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
Problem solver. - You see challenge as opportunity.
Team player. - You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
- High education in technical studies;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer/Consumer Service or in Aftermarket Services with technical product;
- Knowledge of Consumer Protection Law;
- MS Office knowledge (Excel is a must).
- Native Ukrainian;
- Upper-intermediate English.