Kyiv, Ukraine - temporary
Don’t let anything get in the way of a good idea.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are now looking for a Certification Specialist (1 year outsourced contract) to
join our Sales Unit in Kyiv, Ukraine. The main objective of the role is to
ensure full compliance of our products with established mandatory documentary
Your main tasks:
- timely receiving the information from Product Managers on terms, ranges and other conditions of products delivery;
- preparation of all necessary packages of documents for issuing certificates, licenses, conclusions, declarations etc. for import and export (Caucasus) of goods in collaboration with customs authorities, agency (that supports certification process), regulatory authorities;
- close cooperation with Electrolux plants (European and others) on correct marking on the products;
- tracking changes and updates in legislation that touches certification process.
- min 2 years of experience within in Certification / Legal / Logistics (Customs) / Foreign Economic Activities;
- understanding of customs process, knowledge of legal base;
- understanding of logistics processes (customs clearance, transportation, warehouse attentiveness to details, structural
- approach to organization of work;
- required languages: fluent Ukrainian, upper-intermediate English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive
environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a
truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create
remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux/