Chain Business Manager Product Specialist Beverage & Food
Chain business Manager Product specialist Beverage & Food
As a Business Manager Chains & Specialist Food Beverage, we set up the following mission to be executed as follows.
For our Electrolux Professional team in Japan and Korea, developing & growing with profitable business for Electrolux Professional Foodservice Systems within the chains and food beverage product segments, while ensuring the highest standards of account management with both new & existing customers. The role will require very high standards of Account management and a drive to build the strategy of a specialist product range. Develop and launch product for local requirement.
Key Operational Responsibilities
Take a lead and own the customer relationship, and promote the Electrolux brand by selling the Professional Foodservice Systems, in particular the product range designed for Quick Service Restaurants to a variety of key players in the chains segment & specialist beverage products, as business manager, we need you to take responsibilities as follows.
lProduct training for sales and partners
lMarket research for Food and Beverage
lDevelop distribution network together with Sales team
lMake a business case for new product
lManage price strategy
lMake a local documentation for new product ( adapt local regulation, instruction sheet, Spec sheet, After service manual)
Manage product inspection procedure for installation and field test
needed (Education / Experience / Skills / Competencies /
• Proactive – Can do mentality must be needed.
You are not just solving the tasks you are given, you value being one step ahead. You have a go getter attitude with a track record for establishing credibility and trust, by demonstrating enthusiasm and knowledge for a customer’s business and needs.
• Curious – You are interested in what our competitors, our customers and our consumers do and you have a good idea of what’s happening outside of Electrolux.
• Good listener and communicator – Professional and competent in demeanour; it is essential for you to work with a diverse group of stakeholders on a daily basis, and contribute positively in a team environment.
• Diagnostic – You are able to understand and relate to our customer’s needs with your analytical skills and a strong eye for detail.
• Self-motivating – You are able to able to organise and prioritise your own workload.
• Creative – You are driven to explore new ways of thinking.
Education : Bachelor degree or more preferred
Advanced Microsoft skill for Excel, Word, PPT
TOEIC 800 or more