HQ in Stockholm or Krakow
Create solutions that change how we change lives for the better.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm at Kungsholmen or in Krakow. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
We are now looking for a Change Manager for a large transformation programme. In this role you will have the overall responsibility to plan, coordinate and execute change management activities such as communication plans, transformation activities, change impact assessment and training approach. The Change Manager provides guidance as well as operational support in the program.
Success in the position requires stakeholder management, delivering new ideas that add value to the projects to drive the transformation. You are constantly driving continuous improvement and striving for a visible, measurable benefit from every action. You must also develop close working relationships with key stakeholders in the Clusters as well as with the functions and teams within Electrolux IT and Central Business Functions.
Your main tasks:
• Define, plan, organize and execute transformation, training and communication activities
• Support project activities such as early engagement, user acceptance test, business cutover and post go-live support
• Follow-up change management deliverables and milestones, provide project progress reports for the area
• Manage risks and issues associated to change management activities
• Continuously improve the ways of working within the area
• Experience in projects and change management with technological contexts: able to structure, organize, engage people, measure results
• Be communicative, have high-energy, enthusiasm, ability to induce change within the organisation -passion for the people side of a transformation
• Strong ability to adapt to situations and anticipate change and risks, deal with uncertainty
• Able to gain trust quickly and to build long term relationships with the project stakeholders
• Flexible to switch between strategic and hands on operational tasks
• Interest in learning more about IT
This is what our Change Manager Lead, Margit Trollnäs says: “If you are passionate about the people side of transformation and thrive working in a dynamic and diverse environment, you match what we are looking for.”
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Maria Redin#LI-MR1