Chassis Insulator- 2nd Shift- Springfield, TN (T)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Place insulation on units, and wrap wire when applicable.
- Check for proper positioning of insulation.
- Inspect parts to insure high quality product.
- Use of air gun and other tools or fixtures when appropriate.
- Function as a team member of a highly motivated and trained workgroup that upholds team values, quality requirements and the safety and housekeeping requirements for this area.
- Must be able to demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to inspect parts on a moving process line.
- Must be capable of working in hot areas.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
- Must be able to work directly with insulation.
- Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand up to seven (7) hours at a time.