Chassis Insulator-3rd shift- Springfield, TN (T)
3rd shift 10:00pm-6:00am
JOB CODE: 19-041
REPORTS TO: Assembly Supervisor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Place insulation on units, and wrap wire when applicable.
• Check for proper positioning of insulation.
• Inspect parts to insure high quality product.
• Use of air gun and other tools or fixtures when appropriate.
• Function as a team member of a highly motivated and trained workgroup that upholds team values, quality requirements and the safety and housekeeping requirements for this area.
• Must be able to demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to inspect parts on a moving process line.
• Must be capable of working in hot areas.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
• Must be able to work directly with insulation.
• Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
• Able to stand up to seven (8) hours at a time.