Chemical Compliance Engineer
ELECTROLUX FOOD PREPARATION EUROPE R&D PRESENTS
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Chemical Compliance Engineer –Forlí, Italy
As Chemical Compliance Engineer your responsibility will be to ensure compliance with European and global standards. You will act as an intermediary between different Electrolux divisions ensuring the standards are well understood and met.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Chemical compliance for all Food Preparation Products:
• Ensure to put in place a specific flow to ensure chemical compliance and right communication trough the organization
• Responsible to inform about any new/change Chemical Requirements , evaluate impacts and lead activities to be done for implementation
• Be the Single R&D point of contact for all requirements/activities related to Chemical compliance
• Support in managing all external Chemical activities /testing and evaluating test results
• Support approval specialists in collecting and managing requirements for accessing to new countries
• Be the R&D reference contact for Key Customers to provide information, define documentation to be shared and to support them, where needed, in approval process
• Open minded. You appreciate the privilege of working in an international environment and are respectful of different cultural backgrounds.
• Ability to working in a matrix organization
• Proactive. You are always one-step ahead.
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Collaborative Team Player.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree with Chemical technical background
• Knowledge of European Directives (RoHS, REACH, Food Contact etc) having specific topic of chemical compliance
• 3-5 year of experience in structured company
• Fluent English