Chemicals Product Manager
Consumer & Customer Care
Open Location, Location free
Ensure customers a best in class offer. Let tools, ideas & solutions make a positive difference to their business.
Preferred locations: Pordenone (Italy) or Ljungby (Sweden).
At Electrolux Professional, we understand the positive difference the right tools and instruments can make to your business. Our company has influenced the culture of how professionally prepare and serve food and how to better care for fabrics while washing and drying.
We do not only have commercial kitchen and laundry equipment solutions, we also provide the right accessories and consumables for improving customer results and keep the efficiency of their machines for longer.
Electrolux Professional is looking for a Chemicals Product Manager to join our Customer Care organisation and make sure we constantly offer our clients the best chemical options for both food and laundry solutions across the globe.
Even though it is a global role, we would prefer the person to be based either in Pordenone, where we have the Electrolux Professional Headquarter or in Ljungby in Sweden.
• Ensures growth of Chemical sales through new product, promotions and chemical knowledge spreading by identifying opportunities in new and existing areas of business;
• Manage the portfolio lifecycle with a clear understanding of profitability and investment criteria to create company shareholder value
• Establish alignment with the other product lines to define and include relevant Chemical offerings with new product development and launches to generate genuine demands - i.e. customer beneficial value: product + chemical = solution
• Develop and manage Chemical business including generation plans, product development and customer engagement to grow sales
• Assist in the business process change of Product Development and launches as per Innovation Activation
• Translating project requirements into action plans
• Promote the purpose, values and benefits of the utilization of Electrolux branded Chemicals to customers
• Define detailed value proposition and recommendations
• Manage trading Chemicals phase-in/phase-out of new and deleted products
• Define trading Chemicals cost targets and stocking policies for Logistics
• Prepare and upload accordingly the trading Chemicals specification documents into the Product Database including safety and product data sheets and ensure the information gets shared across all relevant parties
• Prepare yearly sales campaign plans together with local country sales teams and shares the outcome with the relevant stakeholders
• Promote and perform basic Chemical training material for Sales Units and Service Partners to be included in the Electrolux training Academy
• Technically support the local organizations in case of need
Driven: you demonstrate tenacity and focus by continuously striving to reach goals and overcoming obstacles
Leader: You clarify prioritizations and provide others with means and authority to make decisions to create a culture of ownership and accountability. You engage and inspire individuals to exceed expectations.
Open: You encourage and promote cross-collaboration and diversity to create greater business success.
Customer focused: You always keep both internal and external customers as well as the end consumer in mind.
Agile: You analyze and adapt quickly to different people and situations in complex and unstable circumstances.
• Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
• A Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or an equivalent working experience is considered a plus