Chief Accountant and GL Supervisor
Shape the future. Bring your potential to life.
We are looking for a Chief Accountant into Global Shared Service Operations Department to coordinate all the accounting operations in our production unit, which is based in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine. We are the global manufacturer of washing machines TM Electrolux and Zanussi, which are exported across Europe. By performing the main accounting tasks our team cooperates closely with all the departments and external parties as well.
A typical day at work:
Your main responsibility within a team would be to control the accounting bookings in Accounts payables, Accounts receivables, General ledger and to prepare and timely submit statutory, financial and tax reporting in accordance with Ukrainian applicable legislation. Besides, you would reconcile General ledger entries from other sub-systems, perform the financial result calculation and taxes calculation based on Tax Code of Ukraine. You would also manage period end closing routines, provide monthly, yearly books closure. Being active in team activities you would coach and support more junior specialists to increase their skills, taking also the responsibility for team goals.
Who you are:
Energetic. - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work.
Agile. - You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
Open. - You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
Collaborative. - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
Flexible. - You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- Master degree in Accounting/Finance;
- 5 years of experience in Accounting (2 years as Chief Accountant or Deputy Chief Accountant, preferably in international company);
- Strong knowledge of Ukrainian Accounting Standards and Ukrainian Tax legislation;
- MS Office knowledge (Excel is a must);
- Working experience in ERP system (MS Navision / SAP / iScala) would be an advantage;
- Well-organized, collaborative, good team-player with problem-solving ability.
- Ukrainian – native;
- English – upper-intermediate.