Chief Accountant and GL Supervisor
Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine - permanent
Take care of our money, we count on you.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not
just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that
diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you
share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux
and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are now looking for a Chief Accountant ang GL Supervisor to join our team in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine. Being part of Global Shared Service Organization, you'll take a lead of local accounting operations, will manage the team of 2 Accountants and report to GSSO Manager Ukraine.
Your main tasks:
- Control the accounting bookings in Accounts payables, Accounts receivables, General ledger.
- Reconcile General ledger entries from other sub-systems.
- Prepare and timely submit statutory, financial and tax reporting in accordance with Ukrainian applicable legislation.
- Manage Period End Closing routines. Provide monthly, yearly books closure.
- Perform the financial result calculation.
- Perform the taxes calculation based on Tax Code of Ukraine.
- Actively support in the execution of accounting tasks if required.
- Provide proposal for optimization of accounting processes.
- Take active part in team activities and take responsibility for team goals, coaching and supporting more junior members of the team to increase their skills.
- Higher education in Accounting/Finance;
- 5 years of experience in Accountancy (including 2 years on Chief Accountant or Deputy Chief Accountant position) preferably in international company;
- Strong knowledge of Ukrainian Accounting Standards and Ukrainian Tax legislation;
- MS Office advanced user (Excel is a must);
- Working experience in ERP system (MS Navision / SAP / iScala) would be an advantage;
- Good communication skills, stress resistance and problem-solving ability;
- Required languages: fluent Ukrainian, upper-intermediate English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive
environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a
truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create
remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux/