Chief Information Security Officer
Make every day, extraordinary.
Electrolux Professional presents
CHIEF INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
As part of the Electrolux Professional team, one day is never the same as the next. But what drives us everyday is our mission to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable – and truly sustainable. Becoming the OnE trusted partner, managing their complete operations. Understanding their daily journey – and making it a winning one - whether they run a hotel, restaurant, laundry or café. Acting truly sustainable means going beyond products; connecting users with intelligence, humans with technology and innovative thinkers with relevant business models. And providing the most inclusive service offering with expertise, state-of-the-art interfaces and the best people network.
Together with you, we will grow and create sustainable experiences for people and the world around us, in food, beverage and laundry. Electrolux Professional – we are The OnE.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
As Chief Information Security Officer serves as the process owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employees and business information in compliance with the organization-s information security policies. A key element of the CISO’s role is working with executive management to determine acceptable levels of risk for the organization. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
• Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
• Develop and enhance an information security management framework
• Makes sure, that Information Security Framework is adhered to and keeps track on permanent security- and risk awareness within the company.
• Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services
• Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization
• Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
• Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
• Organize Audit activities with internal and external Auditors in order to certify IT Security compliance with Corporate Policies
A service oriented mindset and being user/business value driven with proven ability to turn that into value adding innovation
Clear communicator. You can easily communicate to different types of audiences and ability to explain technical aspects in simple terms
Team player. You have strong collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively both with internal and external (offshore) partners remotely as well as under pressure
Proactive. Positive, flexible approach to delivery. You are not just solving the tasks, you always think ahead and pro-actively drive change initiatives
International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world. Able to drive and manage change, also across geographies
A smart risk taker. You are self-motivated, with high energy and enthusiasm as well organized and methodical to deal with challenges
Flexible. You are with an agile approach and willing to travel as required
Self-motivated and delivery focused.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• University or comparable in business administration or a technology-related discipline
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
• Professional security management certification
• Minimum of 8 – 12 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs
• Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
• Skilled on strategic directions regarding closing security gaps
• Encryption methodology knowledge, IT security / Threat response / Analyze, CERT conception for Intrusion detection and prevention
• Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices
• Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments
• Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
• Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services
• Excellent English both written and spoken
About Electrolux Professional
Electrolux Professional is a leading provider and trusted partner for unit and full solutions, with a comprehensive and integrated offering for food, beverage and laundry. Our innovative and efficient solutions help to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable - and truly sustainable every day. With 10,000 service technicians in over 140 countries, we offer our customers a worldwide service network. In 2018, Electrolux Professional had 3,000 employees and achieved global sales of SEK 9bn.
For more information, visit: www.professional.electrolux.com