A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting
the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the
everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning,
and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to
innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be. In this role, you will be responsible for the movement and
spotting of containers to facilitate the needs of the warehouse, in and out of
dock, and staging areas within the yard. You will facilitate timely movements
and thorough knowledge of on-hand inventory and positioning. This person will
also be responsible for off-loading trailers and sea containers, receiving
product into the warehouse, and ensuring proper storage of product and loading
of trailers/railcars with the correct product for each specific customer. You
will ensure that all inventory transactions are done correctly and in a timely
manner with the use of RFS and/or computer systems.
- Safely operator tractors to switch empty and full containers to and from shipping and receiving dock and yard.
- Communicate with office coordinators on daily movements of trailers and customer needs.
- Inspect containers for damage or unsafe alterations and report any findings to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Always follow safe operating procedures and operate lift- clamp equipment while following established safe work practices.
- Complete daily inspection of jockey truck noting any maintenance issues to management.
- Experience in forklift operation, computer systems, and distribution warehouse activities.
- Complete knowledge of warehousing, shipping, and inventory control policies and procedures.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience driving trailers.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Must be able to work in Warehouse in a Clamp Operator function during any downtime as directed by Warehouse Supervisor.
- Able to perform coupling procedures for the tractor/trailer.
- Regularly sitting and operating a Powered Industrial Truck.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds and adjusting body position to bend, stoop, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Good hand-eye-foot coordination and a strong sense of balance.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures and environments, based on the season.
- Ability to assess weights and judge heights and distance.