Cleaning & Drying Functional Engineer
Enable millions of people to experience the greatest benefits with our domestic appliances.
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be at the centre of preparation and development of our product functionalities in accordance with product specifications, consumer insight, consumer test magazine and international standard and legislation.
You will cooperate with Algorithms, Firmware and Software development teams on new developments affecting product functionality.
You will also be the protagonist on creating and sustain a global laboratories community and external testing institute relationship.
Areas of competence: Functional Lab, Performance testing, Engineering, Data Analysis, Product Functionality development.
You will be based in Porcia (PN) within the Functional team, already part of the Cleaning & Drying Technology Lab along with different colleagues from different R&D labs and development teams.
We are looking for a laboratory engineer for the Cleaning and Drying Tech Laboratory, to take part of the development of new dishwasher products at global level for the Customer Experience Organization.
This individual, proactive and innovative by nature, with practical sense and operative attitude, will support the definition and development of cleaning and drying functionalities through performance testing at functional level. Test plan definition based on analytic problem analysis and the corresponding execution according to related deadlines, including the proper data recording to prepare test reports and document activities.
Preferably, this person should have a basic knowledge of laboratory equipment, data acquisitions systems, experimental processes, and results evaluation.
· Ensure dishwasher performances developing and testing.
· Use scientific method and statistical tools to support hypothesis testing along development stages.
· Autonomously perform experiments on dishwashers in a laboratory environment.
· To develop the cleaning and drying cycles of the appliance according to targets defined.
· Execution of tests according to internal procedures as well as international standards.
· To provide improvement and innovation proposals.
· To ensure compliance with international performance standards.
· To use properly laboratory equipment, data acquisitions system, testing procedures and evaluations of results.
· Preparation of test reports.
· Support product functionality complexity management in terms of declaration.
· Feedback the test results and analysis with constructive approach to other departments.
· Master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering or another technical field;
· Knowledge of laboratory equipment, data acquisitions systems, experimental procedures and evaluations of results.
· Familiarity with data analysis.
· Experience with product development is considered a plus.
· Fluent English, written and spoken.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com