Cluster Training Manager
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to provide our consumers with a simply outstanding experience in Taste, Care
As CEE training manager you would be working closely with product and technical trainers from 13+ CEE countries as well as central training team to ensure we deliver on our promise.
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Revise current training systems in CEE countries and propose optimal set up to create synergies and increase efficiency (TMO & CCS)
• Drive and support
• Ensure proper planning and deployment of
• Create and lead a pool of external soft skill
• Develop and implement in CEE common
• Drive cross country cooperation, assets utilization, knowledge sharing.
• Represent CEE training community towards central training organization (ex. teleconferences, meetings, reporting, needs etc.)
• At least 5 years of experience in Product or Sales training
• Relevant experience in coordinating/ managing training area
• Leadership skills (people management experience)
• Experience in evaluation and managing external training providers
• Fluent English (oral and written)
• Flexibility/willingness to travel
• Excellent communication skills; ability to build
• Diligent and able to work on own initiative
• Problem-solving skills
• Prepared to challenge current processes and integrate own ideas; Innovator.
• Consumer focus mindset
• Results oriented