Join Our Team of Creators and Problem Solvers.
Times are exciting at Electrolux, where we are busy revolutionizing people’s homes. We come to work every day because we are passionate about shaping living for the better in the areas of Taste, Care, and Wellbeing.
We are currently looking for a talented CMF Designer who will apply their skills to ideate, visualize, and develop proposals for colors, materials, and finishes. The chosen candidate will be part of a multi-functional design team that will design the future of Electrolux across all touch-points through products, accessories, and consumables.
A typical day at work
As a CMF designer at Electrolux, you will be involved in every aspect of the design process. This includes CMF and trend research, analysis and translation, material innovation and storytelling, development of CMF strategy, and execution of final color, materials, and finishes for production.
- Develop digital and physical CMF presentations that illustrate a future vision for home living based on research, trend forecasting and analysis;
- Develop, analyze and approve final color, materials, and finishes for production;
- Communicate with suppliers during color matching process;
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers, also identifying new resources for materials to ensure innovative designs;
- Independently source and maintain a comprehensive internal library of inspirational, advanced, and relevant materials and finishes;
- Explore a wide variety of compelling color and material options through renderings and prototypes;
- Communicate concepts and ideas through verbal, visual, and written means.
- Collaborate with local and global Design, R&D, Purchasing and external suppliers to translate project goals into relevant design solutions;
Who You Are
- Passionate for trends, technology, and an active lifestyle;
- Courage to explore new ideas;
- Team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work respectfully with others ;
- Recognized within your competency for your specific capability, knowledge, and talent;
- International. We think you’ve been exposed to both large corporations and international environments.
Education & Experience
- Good experience performing the essential functions of the job;
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Graphic Design, related field;
- Technical credibility and deep understanding of CMF technologies, research methods and testing;
- Ability to rapidly explore a wide variety of colors, material, and finish options;
- Expertise in trend and consumer research, as well as color and material properties;
- Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of visual assets (such as Adobe Suite, KeyShot, and PowerPoint);
- Strong ability to communicate and present ideas, influencing development teams and stakeholders in CMF recommendations;
- Strong people skills to ensure successful relationships with both internal and external manufacturers and suppliers;
- Fluency in English, other languages are a benefit.
**All candidates MUST submit a portfolio/personal website to be considered for this position.**
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.