Help building future through working with numbers. Globally.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Collection Clerk - pernament, full-time
With the ever-growing number of clients and suppliers around the world, we need a smart specialist who will be responsible for Collection AR activities in the Accounting Department to ensure financial stability in the company. Thanks to you, all the Accounts Receivable activities will run smoothly.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with 4 colleagues dedicated to Credit & Collection activities for US Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performing collection process for assigned entity: contacting customers regarding overdue accounts and determining reasons for non-payments. Delivering high level of customer service.
• Monitoring customer accounts and following up on overdue accounts. Evaluating customer account and payment history. Participating in resolution of unclear payments
• Elaboration of reports (periodical and upon request). Preparing and updating process documentation
• Support Credit Analyst activities and act as back-up credit analyst, when needed
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with various Business Units, Sales, and Key Individuals and Customers
• Contribute to Electrolux Group and Sector goals, (i.e, Sales, DSO, EBIT, NOWC)
• University Degree in Finance/Accounting or any related
• Minimum of 2-3 years related experience in Collection, Credit, Finance and/or Accounting function
• Good knowledge of accounting policies and principles, activities and processes, awareness of internal and external business environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Very good verbal and written English communication skills with ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
• Working knowledge of MS Office, very good excel skills
• Provide effective customer service to internal and external customers
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in reviewing and interpreting financial reports and data
• Knowledge of Credit Management process will be an advantage
• Ability to multi-task under pressure
• Business math and basic accounting knowledge
• Detail-oriented with an eye for continual process improvement
• Availability to work on evening shift hours between 14:00-22:00 1-2 weeks/month
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.