Collection Clerk/Senior Collection Clerk
SHAPE THE FUTURE. BRING YOUR POTENTIAL TO LIFE.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
With the ever-growing number of clients and suppliers around the world, we need a Collection Specialist/Senior Collection Specialist who will be able to work together with the rest of the team to ensure financial stability in the company.
• Performing collection process for assigned entity: contacting customers regarding overdue accounts and determining reasons for non-payments. Delivering high level of customer service.
• Monitoring customer accounts and following up on overdue accounts. Evaluating customer account and payment history. Participating in resolution of unclear payments
• Elaboration of reports (periodical and upon request). Preparing and updating process documentation
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with various Business Units, Sales, and Key Individuals and Customers
• Contribute to Electrolux Group and Sector goals, (i.e, Sales, DSO, EBIT, NOWC)
• University Degree in Finance/Accounting or any related
• Minimum of 1-year related experience in Collection or Accounting function (2-3 years experience for Senior Collection Clerk)
• Good knowledge of accounting policies and principles, activities and processes, awareness of internal and external business environment.
• Very good verbal and written English communication skills with ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
• Working knowledge of MS Office, very good excel skills
• Provide effective customer service to internal and external customers
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in reviewing and interpreting financial reports and data
• Ability to multi-task under pressure
• Detail-oriented with an eye for continual process improvement
• Availability to work on evening shift hours between 15:00-23:00 2 weeks/month
Find out more on:
Electrolux Group https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.