Collection Clerk with Credit Management
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
Collection Clerk with Credit Management – permanent, full-time
With the ever-growing number of clients and suppliers around the world, we need a smart specialist who will be able to work together with the rest of the team to ensure financial stability in the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performing collection process for assigned entity: contacting customers regarding overdue accounts and determining reasons for non-payments. Delivering high level of customer service.
• Monitoring customer accounts and following up on overdue accounts. Evaluating customer account and payment history. Participating in resolution of unclear payments
• Elaboration of reports (periodical and upon request). Preparing and updating process documentation
• Support Credit Analyst activities and act as back-up credit analyst, when needed
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with various Business Units, Sales, and Key Individuals and Customers
• Contribute to Electrolux Group and Sector goals, (i.e, Sales, DSO, EBIT, NOWC)
• University Degree in Finance/Accounting or any related
• Minimum of 2-3 years related experience in Collection, Credit, Finance and/or Accounting function
• Good knowledge of accounting policies and principles, activities and processes, awareness of internal and external business environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Very good verbal and written English communication skills with ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
• Working knowledge of MS Office, very good excel skills
• Provide effective customer service to internal and external customers
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in reviewing and interpreting financial reports and data
• Knowledge of Credit Management process will be an advantage
• Ability to multi-task under pressure
• Business math and basic accounting knowledge
• Detail-oriented with an eye for continual process improvement
• Availability to work on evening shift hours between 14:00-23:00 1-2 weeks/month
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/b7f51e94-8a46-493c-8aeb-49208e457d91