Mascot, New South Wales
We're on a quest to improve everyday life for millions of people and the world around us. To reinvent the way we cook, clean, and care. It is embodied in everything we do. Every idea, product and human interaction. The trend hunters who want to revolutionise the fashion industry. The foodies who strive to make taste an experience. The health enthusiasts who search for ways to make our environment even cleaner and brighter for today and the future.
Join us to create solutions and experiences that enrich daily lives and the health of our planet. We need you!
The Commercial Controller drives the following:
§ Profit – as the key business partner to the Australian and New Zealand business executive work to identify business opportunities and maintain costs to achieve or exceed budgeted sales and profits
§ Financial integrity – ensure systems, procedures and team members are operating effectively to assure the integrity of company assets, funds and other resources, and appropriate levels of prudence and conservatism are applied to financial reporting, modeling and forecasting.
§ Reporting – management reporting, forecast and budgetary reporting on the financial state of the business comprehensively, accurately and timely.
§ Business Partner – direct and manage a team of analysts to work closely with the line managers to understand, predict and grow/control revenue streams and costs within AU/NZ.
§ Continuous improvement – actively seek, promote improvements and implementing best practices
§ People – maintain a highly engaged, enthusiastic and competent workforce in a safe workplace which is supportive of individual career development aspirations and growth
One Electrolux – work proactively in cross functional organization towards the company’s strategic goals
A Typical Day
§ Plan, direct and lead your team in their day to day activities ensuring they are proactive business partners across the business providing financial support to drive the profitability of product lines and customers. You are the business owner for Strategic Plan/Budget/Forecasting and follow-up routines for revenue streams, costs streams and balance sheet for Australian and New Zealand.
§ Business owner for the preparation and calculation of standard cost.
§ Business owner of pricing analytics and maintenance.
§ Business owner of the Monthly Report process.
§ Systems owner of the TM1 Application
§ Business owner for the Investment Request process.
§ Oversee the Electrolux Control System compliance in terms of rebate , pricing process and payment within the OTC process.
§ Staff development and career planning for the Commercial Finance team.
Who You Are
· Leader – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
· Agile – You can make yourself understood and are a good listener
· A strategic-thinker – You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
· Results-driven – You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
· Adaptable – With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential
· Organised - You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your daily goals.
· Expert - You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
· Focused – You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
· Influential – You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
Why work for Electrolux?
We want you to prosper in a workplace where you are encouraged to shape your health and wellbeing, where your safety is paramount and your contributions are valued. We want you to finish every day in better shape than when you started. To take home ideas and inspiration to share with those most important to you. Join us to shape living for the better!
Apply for this position and learn more about your career with Electrolux