Commercial Controller Analyst
Change. It’s what you thrive on.
Santiago - Chile
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are currently looking for our new Commercial Controller Analyst, who will act as a Business Partner for the areas of Consumer Care and D2C, analyzing new business opportunities to provide financial expertise.
A typical day at the work
Here in the Finance sector, we’re problem solvers, and that’s the bottom line. We provide reports, pay the bills, watch our cash, work with financial communities, advise management of financial affairs and see where the market’s going. But above all, we’re team players who provide expertise in all financial matters regarding Electrolux.
As our new Commercial Controller Analyst, you will contribute to our cause by becoming a point of reference in all matters of finance for the areas of Consumer Care and D2C. As such, you will be expected to analyze business opportunities, always striving for growth and continuous improvement; you will also be working cross-functionally with local teams to manage S&OP and forecast processes for these areas.
You will be responsible for monitoring Business Key figures like targets, profitability and deviations over forecast, taking actions to improve results when necessary. You will also be expected to monitor pricing and its accordance to the latest commercial policies and lists implemented within the company.
You must support the local teams to ensure compliance adherence on all D2C and Accessories and Sales Parts processes, while also aiding the F&PA/PRM specialist in short and long-term planning, consolidation and reporting processes. You will also be responsible for the full control and follow up of the results of your assigned stores.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who are you?
- Agile: you're diligent, and you can adapt quickly to changes, making informed, confident decisions and focusing on the delivery of quality results;
- Resilient: you can deal with multiple demands, assign priorities and adjust whenever necessary;
- Collaborative: you have team spirit, you can maintain healthy professional relationship, and you're able to work alongside a team to deliver results in agreed-upon deadlines;
- Communicative: you can apprehend and transmit information with clarity, adapting to different situations and interlocutors, both written and verbally.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economic Sciences, Engineering, Administration or Accounting;
- Work experience with Pricing & Revenue Management and/or Finance and Commercial Controlling;
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement;
- Familiarity with e-commerce finance is a plus;
- Advanced Office;
- Fluent Spanish;
- Advanced English.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.