*Strong Candidate Identified*
Develop, lead and coordinate the Company's sales strategy/targets& tactics (sell in & sell out), Price Management, Product Positioning for all Electrolux Group Brands (Electrolux, Frigidaire, White-Westinghouse, etc.) in all retail chain stores, regional/multi-country Key Accounts & Whole Selling Channels for the Central America & Caribbean region and Mexico, leading the C & C and Mexico Area Sales Managers. Together with Trade Marketing define and lead all Trade Marketing strategies/tactics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define commercial strategy for the Central America & Caribbean and Mexico territory, leading the Area Sales Manager in the countries & Trade Marketing Manager.
- Optimize sales performance and ensure on-going increases in profitable sales growth, both in value and volume, developing top-line growth and CTF.
- Make field visits and establish strong relationships with key decision makers and committees at potential customers.
- Support the development Trade Marketing (TM) strategy; and ensure its implementation by the TM Manager and Area Sales Managers, in order to increase market share & customer POS base; and measure customer sell-out results.
- In collaboration with the Local Category Manager, identify and new product opportunities & Manage Customer Sales mix and together with the Marketing Manager define the marketing strategy & product launches ( phase in & phase out) for each country/customer.
- Understand the market, the competition, and capture market data to drive new sales leads
- Manage people by focusing on talent management, succession planning & consistent adherence to Electrolux policies
- Must be able to work collaboratively with all other departments such as Product Line/ Marketing/ Finance/ Sales Operations / Customer Care and HR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or other related fields; MBA a plus.
- 8-10 years International sales & marketing experience working in a multi-country environment managing all sales channels
- Experience in Consumer Goods commercial area preferred
- Strong financial analysis and negotiation skills desired
- Experience managing people in a sales environment desired.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent oral & written skills
- Customer-driven & highly focused results; able to develop robust interpersonal relationships with high-level key account owners/managers/customers
- Ability to work independently & manage under pressure
- Exceptional Negotiation Skills
- Availability to travel 50%-100% of the month
- Preferred previous experience in the Central America & Caribbean Market
- Team-Builder with good coaching and leadership skills
- Understand relationship between wholesale and retail business; market dynamics & product requirements