At Electrolux we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do.We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
We are now looking for Commercial Director India to drive the delivery of best in class Taste, Care and Wellbeing experiences to our consumers in this market.
We are looking for a dynamic, strategic and proactive leader, able to shape the commercial agenda, with strong executive presence and capable of engaging with colleagues, senior management and customers in order to deliver on business priorities.
This is a critical appointment and requires a leader with exceptional skills in the commercial arena, business development & strategy and people leadership. With experience within a large-scale, international and highly complex environment, the successful candidate would have led market entry for organizations and/or substantial change initiatives through the various commercial and leadership initiatives.
The person will be an experienced and well-rounded commercial leader, knowledgeable in India market, with the potential to grow further within the organization and to add to the “bench-strength” for future succession into the senior business area roles.
Key components of the role:
· Develop business strategy for India and establish a strong, on-ground presence for Electrolux brand
· Lead and deliver India business strategy within overall business area and global Electrolux strategy
· Through great people and business leadership facilitate revenue growth and growth of bottom line profitability.
· Put in place operating and management systems, ways of working and processes where necessary to enable and improve efficiency and productivity.
· Providing hands on leadership to sales and operations teams, management of key customer relationships
· Ensure that Electrolux’s business operates in a way that is compliant aligns with Electrolux purpose, policies and procedures and statutory and / or regulatory requirements.
Electrolux is open to a variety of backgrounds and experiences, but the ideal applicant will showcase proven business and people leadership experience with full P&L responsibilities. Consumer durable, B2C, e-commerce, appliances or consumer electronic industries are preferred. We are looking for:
· High impact executive with international exposure, gained within a consumer-focused organization.
· The successful candidate would have led market entry for organizations and/or substantial change initiatives through the various commercial and leadership initiatives.
· Leader who achieves consensus for change across diverse stakeholder groups, creates pace, and fosters a collaborative and positive working environment across diverse groups.
· Experience of developing and implementing a strong GTM strategy including greenfield operations and after sales solutions development.
· Strong business acumen and working knowledge of business functions and processes (Brand, Finance, Supply chain, etc.).
· Able to compare, analyze and prioritize effectively and to provide strategic solutions that can balance competing requirements around speed, quality, cost, innovation and simplification.
· Able to translate strategy into meaningful programs of work and drive to completion, with demonstration of effective portfolio governance, change management, the evolution of business processes and delivery of business benefits on time and on budget.
· Strong people-leadership and management skills preferably gained in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplined environment.
· Strong appetite for change management
· Strong communication, leadership, and influencing skills with the ability to work collaboratively across a matrix environment with enterprise and business unit leadership to influence and drive a broad strategic agenda.
· High energy and a passion for making things happen.
· Comfortable operating with uncertainty and ambiguity.
· Travel within India
· Infrequent travel required for international conferences and meetings, outside of India, mainly to Singapore
What we offer:
· Becoming part of a leading Swedish brand, with a potential to grow India business at a fast pace
· Manage portfolio of leading brands
· Opportunities to get involved in cross sales areas, global exposure