Purchasing & Sourcing
Evolve purchasing and supply. Change the world.
WHO YOU ARE
Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
The role of the Commodity Sourcing is to implement the Group Purchasing strategies, developed in line with the Sector Product Cycle Plan, for Electrolux Major Appliances sectors, whilst supporting the local Sector purchasing to ensure the cost- effective, timely sourcing and procurement of quality direct material and their effective Production Start-up.
Drive the implementation of Group Purchasing strategies for Direct Material purchasing within Asia. To regularly review Sr evaluate existing suppliers to improve the total cost of acquisition (TCA), actively liaising with Electrolux Major Appliances sectors Purchasing functions.
• The identification and evaluation of potential alternative suppliers within the Asian low cost region, closely liaising with the Asia Purchasing Office;
• To actively participate and drive sourcing projects with current Project Portfolio and updated Technology Roadmap while owning the Purchasing budgets and coordinate all purchasing issues within the Sector area;
• To proactively run Supply Market Analysis, in order to assess the TCA versus the cost to purchase from selected suppliers;
• To ensure regular assessments of suppliers' quality, supply chain reliability and financial capabilities are carried out. Whilst also taking a proactive approach to driving supplier improvement initiatives, particularly regarding Supply Chain, total Quality and Productivity;
• To conduct negotiations with suppliers & place commercial contracts as required by Sector Purchasing;
• To ensure consistent compliance of Electrolux Major Appliances sectors purchasing procedures with established Group Purchasing procedures;
• Manage/Drive Sector Supplier Price and Payment Terms KPI to improve NOWC; Create/Development and implementation of commodity category strategy in agreement with the Sector business objective and 5-year Sector Product Cycle Plan;
• Lead and manage the relationship and interface with suppliers, who can provide technological innovations and continuous improved quality applicable to Electrolux products and processes
• Innovation management o Problem Solving o Perseverance o Perspective o Priority setting o Planning o Negotiation o Teamship
• Technical Competencies
• Leading / Supporting a workshop
• Value Engineering
• Project Management
• Cost Modeling
• Total Cost of Ownership
• NOWC reduction
• Lean Concepts
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree, 2-5 Years of Experience
• Experience as Sourcing Manager in Appliance industry or other similar is an advantage o English language is a must any other languages are a plus o Capability to build a business case with good command of financial concepts; o A person who has the ability to effect change, with a bias for action and the fortitude to
challenge the status quo with a results-oriented sense of urgency, while approaching change with respect for the organization and its past
The Global Operations organization is meant to improve cost efficiency within Operations across Major Appliances sectors to bring more innovative products to the market faster. The Global Operations organization takes full advantage of Electrolux global reach and economies of scale intensifying global collaboration across RSrD, Purchasing Sr Manufacturing.