Commodity Manager, Fabric & Dish Care
Purchasing & Sourcing
Within the group Purchasing, we are looking for a Commodity Manager to join the Wet Architecture Team
Without our suppliers we won’t be able to bring our products to life. Will you join us to strengthen the best partnership with them?
Location: Italy, Susegana
• Managing the business strategically with the objective to leverage, to promote complexity reduction, simplification, modularization, cost performance and innovation driving:
- Supplier Development (automation, quality improvement , productivity increase )
- LTA’s negotiations
- Suppliers Selection
- Cost Modeling analysis support
• Innovation Prospection
• Develop and retain strong supplier relationships.
• Manage relationships / partnerships with cross functional teams and internal stakeholders.
• Implement improved sourcing methods, tooling optimization and capability understanding, supplier risk assessment
• Participate, prepare, and support RFQ and other strategic sourcing activities.
• Manage and evaluate contractual agreement terms to ensure compliance.
• Generate initiatives and projects to deliver leveraged productivity performance cross Product Lines and BA’s
• Lead internal and external analysis (industry & supplier) as a member of a cross-functional sourcing team
• Participate in negotiations and use creative ways to drive value by the utilization of Value Based Sourcing.
• Identify potential contract improvement opportunities & re-negotiations
• Master degree - we are open to evaluate different subjects;
•3+ years of relevant experience in Direct Purchasing, for technical components, with an international exposure is a must;
• Proven Track record of managing and delivering cost reductions / value creation.
• Ability to work with key stakeholders in global locations and at various levels
• Strong leadership skills including leading supplier resources and cross-functional teams.
• Experience and knowledge of the purchasing environment for the commodities managed with the capability to analyze business procurement issues, recommend solutions and strategies, and implement change.
• Strong knowledge of the strategic sourcing methodology and its application.
• Strong knowledge of direct materials categories.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage strategic supplier relationships, including relationship building, performance, development and integration.
• Knowledge of supplier processes and cost drivers.
• Results-oriented and demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain good cross functional working relationships.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet goals and deliver results effectively.
• Fluent in English, any other language is an asset.