By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Communication in Design combines all the disciplines that define and create the assets that communicate our brand, with the objective to attract, inspire, and motivate people to respond favorably to messages in the form of text, images, and graphics.
We are currently looking for a talented Communication Designer who will apply their skills to ideate, visualize, and develop proposals that create the relationship between the viewer and visuals. The chosen candidate will be part of a multi-functional design team that will design the future of Electrolux across all touchpoints through products, accessories, consumables and services.
A regular day at work
As a Communication designer at Electrolux, you will be involved in every aspect of the design process. This includes acquiring key consumer and market insights and then subsequently developing the overarching communication strategy that will form the core structure for the proceeding projects.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities.
• Responsible for ideating, building, and delivering exceptional creative content materials that are successful in achieving the client’s key objectives;
• Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to identify key insights to help drive creative projects;
• Have demonstrated experience designing for all web/digital media (landing page, infographic) , print/traditional (user manuals, quick guide, label) and branding/packaging;
• Possess excellent presentation skills;
• Willingness to both think big and craft communications assets down to the detail - including conceptual thinking, art direction, design, and production of specific assets;
Who You Are
- Customer-focused. You are passionate about understanding people and you know how this can affect and benefit the result.
- Collaborative. Our design culture is rooted in strong collaboration and teamwork. You grow when you bring people together and make them better.
- Agile. You love working according to design thinking and agile principles and have some experience in doing so.
- Innovative. You are continuously seeking new methods and approaches that drive a deeper understanding of consumers.
- International. It will be great if you have been exposed to both large corporations and international environments.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree and proven knowledge in Design, Graphic Design, Advertising or related field;
- Experience partnering with highly technical cross-functional teams;
- Fluency in Portuguese and intermediate English;
- Proficiency in Adobe Create Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
A portfolio that demonstrates both strong interaction and prototyping proficiency.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.