Compensation and Rewards Specialist
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Compensation & Rewards Specialist provides professional level support for compensation, recognition, and rewards programs in North America. This role is responsible for the administration of corporate rewards programs, conducting internal and external cost analyses, leading compensation review activities, and supporting enhancements of reward and recognition programs.
- Administer North American compensation and reward programs, including support of the annual pay review process, corporate short-term incentive plan, and employee recognition system.
- Conduct market analyses and update pay structures for hourly manufacturing and warehouse positions to support local site HR teams.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners to evaluate salaried positions across the region by leveraging the Electrolux job hierarchy and industry position evaluation methods.
- Consult, advise, and make recommendations regarding compensation decisions, including establishing pay rates for new hire, promotion, demotion, and other transfer pay actions.
- Assist with the review of compensation program initiatives, including organization classification reviews, rewards policies and practices, salary structures, and short-term incentive programs.
- Partner with HRIS team to ensure that HR systems properly store compensation data for reporting and information is updated to reflect changes to pay structures and bonus programs.
- Review current compensation trends, participate in compensation & benefit surveys, and prepare cost analyses to assist the organization in evaluating rewards proposals.
- Prepare communication materials to enhance organizational understanding of compensation plans and educate HRBPs and managers on Electrolux job architecture.
- Collaborate with members of the Rewards team and outside consultants on rewards projects, including program design, analysis, budgeting, and implementation of new rewards programs.
- Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of four (4) years of relevant HR experience, with a minimum of two (2) years focused on compensation for US or international organizations, preferably in a multinational company or in the manufacturing industry.
- HR or compensation specific certification (i.e. CCP, PHR) preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills: ability to effectively interface with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; experience creating and generating Excel spreadsheets (e.g., V-lookup, graphs, pivot tables).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to work efficiently as part of a team.
- Familiarity with local, state, and federal laws and regulations such as the Fair Labor Standards Act, Equal Pay Act, minimum wage, and overtime requirements.
- Ability to accomplish results within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Continuous improvement mindset and ability to implement and drive change.
- Excellent math skills and ability to conduct complex analyses.