Compliance Laboratory Technical Leader
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Compliance Laboratory Technical Leader is responsible to assess product safety and energy efficiency of dishwasher products and modules in accordance with North American Standards, Regulation, and Electrolux Test Procedures.
- Lead a team of laboratory test technicians
- Match project development check points in terms of project deliverables.
- Feedback test results and preliminary analysis with constructive approach to different CX CARE departments.
- Provide improvement and innovation proposals to enable a short time to market.
- Create and execute test plans based
- Guarantee product compliance with North American Standards and Regulations.
- Implement the requirements of the 3rd party witness program
- Support the internal network of global and regional laboratories and an external common network of recognized laboratories for the test activities, measurements, and calibrations.
- Assure alignment on test methodologies across the different regions.
- Collaborate with universities, test institutes, and external laboratories.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. in Electrical or Electronic Engineering with minimum experience of 7 years in similar position.
- Good knowledge of laboratory equipment, data acquisitions system, testing procedures, and evaluations of results.
- Good knowledge of appliance regulatory standards.
- People management.
- Appliance product knowledge.
- Willing to travel.