Support the Compliance Function in the factories, in terms of ECS testing/ documentation & providing support to the relevant stakeholders about Group Policies and Guidelines.
A Typical Day
- Assist in continuous monitoring of emerging risks and update existing controls and processes to respond to these risks
- Perform Compliance reviews of the country financial compliance program with corporate and local policies and procedures, define & report gaps to Senior Compliance Manager
- Detect and report to Senior Compliance Manager any violation or deviation from accounting manual, policies & local laws
- Assist in the A1 Gap analysis & Consequent testing of ECS controls to ensure proper implementation as described
- Assist in the assessment of compliance with IFRS in the respective processes
- Follow up the status of recommended controls defined for areas of improvements to mitigate the relevant risks
- Assist in leading planned projects implementation, & enhancements to ERP System modules, finance operations, in coordination with management, to ensure proper controls are embedded into the system, SOD is properly maintained both in terms of manual duties & system related duties as reflected into the access rights granted, all through the different phases of the project starting from the inception of the project as an idea with preliminary data gathering, UAT & communication of related issues encountered, towards the final implementation and training end users involved
- Coordinate with sub-process owners to update process documentation and revise controls testing plans on an annual basis, including upload into the ECS-Tool
- Periodically review SOD (Segregation of duties) and system access and ensure mitigating controls are designed, documented and performed if required
- Assist in providing trainings to the relevant parties about Electrolux Policies, Electrolux Control System – ECS, & sharing of best practices
- Provide guidance to stakeholders regarding compliant ways of working both for current processes & future initiatives under discussion, liaise with Legal & compliance heads as needed to ensure full alignment, & compliance with both Local Laws & group guidelines
Who You Are
- Hold a professional degree in accounting
- 5-7 years of experience in compliance, internal audit, & external audit functions, mixed background is preferable
- Experience in Manufacturing operations
- A clear, concise communicator with highly developed interpersonal skill.
- A high level of personal drive and initiative
- Ability to document and map processes end to end
- Ability to add value in business process initiatives
- Proven experience in supporting the implementation of a testing framework
- High analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Advanced PC skills in all Microsoft applications.