We are looking for a motivated Mechanical Engineer passionate about thermodynamics, compressor operation but with a strong attitude as project leader to be introduced in the Global Compressor Technology team based in Susegana TV Italy.
Compressor team is in charge of selecting, testing and qualify reciprocating compressors for household appliance, in cooperation with global suppliers. The candidate will work in an international team, which is leading two laboratories, located in Susegana (Italy) and Hangzhou (China) both dedicated to testing compressors and refrigerators components to be used worldwide in Electrolux factories.
She/he will ensure that the compressors and his accessories validation process is followed such that only validated components are installed into essential consumer products that have national and international exposure to millions of consumers. This involves working with a creative, collaborative team of engineering, design, purchasing and, mainly, test labs, towards the successful launch of new consumer products.
She/he will support new Eu projects leading the selection of the proper compressor according to product specification, component reliability and supplier strategy.
She/he will be the interface between compressor team and Architecture Project Leaders contributing on new product development ensuring the availability of the documentation and samples according to Product Project timeline.
Key operational responsibilities:
– Support the new product development teams with technical expertise on compressor and his accessories.
– Lead creation, release and maintain Eu Compressor/Accessories drawings and approval reports
– Continuous improvement on module qualification and documentation to support new compressor in application qualification
– Follow a standard engineering workflow, with milestones, and specific deliverables to be complimented with an innovative and continuous improvement spirit
– Qualification processes and tests
– Basic understanding of compressor test method
– Article Acceptance and drawing management
– Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
– Previous experiences in similar position and knowledge on household reciprocating compressor will be appreciated Catia
– Good competence in thermodynamics
– Solid communication skills
– Ability to work in an team
– Systematic and independent work
Languages: English – Italian Fluent