Bring your potencial to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimillion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will interact with different functions of the organization such as Quality, manufacturing Engineering and Supply Chain with the common goal to create the refrigeration of the future.
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better and Global Technology team is contributing to that.
To our Global Compressor team we are looking for a talented person with high motivation and strong attitude towards continuous improvement, who is willing to face the challenge as a Compressor Engineer.
You will work in an international team which include two laboratories, located in Susegana (Italy) and Hangzhou (Cina) both dedicated to test compressors and refrigerators components to be used worldwide on Electrolux product architectures.
You will ensure that the compressors and its accessories validation process is followed such that only approved components are installed into essential consumer products that have national and international exposure to millions of consumers. This means working with a creative, collaborative team of different stakeholders including engineering, design, purchasing and laboratories, towards the successful launch of new consumer products.
You will support new European projects starting from the selection of the proper compressor according to product specification and component reliability, following the strategic supplier roadmap and finally administrating products bill of material. You will ensure maintenance and continuous improvement of existing documentation, providing to the development of new variants and new modules ensuring the availability of the documentation and samples according to Product Project timeline.
· Support the new product development teams with technical expertise on compressor and its accessories.
· Lead creation, release and maintenance on Eu Compressor/Accessories drawings and approval reports
· Interact with regional functions (purchasing, product category, quality, ME, technology reference) leading global strategy implementation
· Continuous improvement on module qualification and documentation to support introduction of new compressor in application
· Follow a standard engineering workflow, with milestones, and specific deliverables using an innovative and continuous improvement spirit
· Lead monthly update alignment on ongoing activities
· Article Acceptance and technical documentation (drawings, BOM, guidelines specifications) management
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields
· Min. 2/3 year working in a similar position (Compressor Manufacturing)
· knowledge in household reciprocating compressor desirable
· knowledge in thermodynamics is a must
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
· Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken and Italian is a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.