Computer Vision and Machine Learning Engineer
Execute your innovative ideas and inspire great experiences at home for millions of people!
At R&D Global Connectivity and Technology Center (GC&T) we are looking for a senior innovation engineer who will work in a team responsible for the development of new solutions in Computer Vision and Machine Learning for image processing, object recognition and AI technology.
You will develop new modules/systems/product concepts, integrating innovative technologies explored and optimized by all GC&T departments, to include new algorithms, new features and functions, specifications, prototypes creation and experimental testing/validation.
The position involves working in an international, multi-competence and cross product line environment. You are innovative in coming up with new ideas that add value to the customer and constantly challenges the status quo. You strive for a visible, measurable benefit from every action.
• Development and implementation of new application-specific solutions
• Integration of technologies/technology modules developed by GC&T up to ensure proper interfaces with the existing product architectures and modules
• Guidance and direction of specific technology projects
• Scouting and proposal of new consumer-relevant innovative technologies and solutions
• Work and collaborate in an international environment with multiple global teams, competence centres and experts, research institutes and universities.
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility
• Good listener and communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux offices around the world on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly
• Proactive. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook. You are assessing and investigating the feasibility of new technologies and ideas
• Adaptive. You like challenges and you are flexible to adapt to new situations and contexts
• Creative. You love to explore new ways of thinking and you are oriented towards innovation
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
We are not looking for perfection, and ideally, we would like you to be covering several of the points below:
• Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Computer Science, Mathematics, ElectronicElectrical engineering or similar field of study. PhD is appreciated
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Supervised and Unsupervised Learning, Computer Vision and Image Processing
• Strong knowledge in one or more programming language like Python, Java, C/C++, C# Knowledge of machine learning and image processing frameworks: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Theano, scikit-learn, OpenCV, scikit-image
• Good in English, written and spoken
Curious? Contact me directly at email@example.com