Computer Vision Engineer
Execute your innovative ideas around Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
Inspire great experiences at home for millions of people.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in St. Petersburg, Russia. You will work in a modern and comfortable office with a parking lot, fitness center with a swimming pool available in our business center. You will be offered flexible working time (8 hours on weekdays starting at 9 am-11 am) competitive salary, and reimbursement of lunches.
We're looking for a senior innovation engineer who will work in a team responsible for the development of new solutions in Artificial Intelligence area. They will work on Machine Learning, Deep Learning technology for advanced control algorithms and computer vision in a Smart Appliances context.
You will develop new modules/systems/product concepts, integrating innovative technologies explored and optimized by all GTO departments, to include new algorithms, new features and functions, specifications, prototypes creation and experimental testing/validation.
The position involves working in an international, multi-competence and cross product line environment. You are innovative in coming up with new ideas that add value to the customer and constantly challenges the status quo. You strive for a visible, measurable benefit from every action.
- Understanding business problems, identify or apply the right AI technology
- Design, develop and support the implementation of Machine Learning and Deep Learning capabilities
- Support the technologies/technology modules integration on Smart Appliances, APPs and Cloud Infrastructures to ensure proper interfaces with the existing product architectures and modules
- Guidance and direction of specific projects
- Scouting and proposal of new consumer-relevant innovative technologies and solutions
- Work and collaborate in an international environment with multiple global teams, competence centers and experts, research institutes and universities.
We are not looking for perfection, and ideally, we would like you to be covering several of the points below.
- Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Computer Science, Mathematics, ElectronicElectrical engineering, or similar field of study. PhD is appreciated
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP and Computer Vision
- Strong knowledge coding skills on one or more programming language like Python, Java, C/C++ and Matlab tools
- Experience in deployment of Machine Learning models for mobiles and/or embedded devices
- Knowledge of machine learning/deep learning frameworks: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, scikit-learn, OpenCV, scikit-image
- Hands on experiences in AWS, Google or MS Azure cloud computing platforms
- Project planning and management experience
- Good in English, written and spoken
- Open for international travels
Ever wondered what the smart home of the future could be like? Watch this video about Electrolux’s take on what a fully connected smart home could offer the consumer:
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: