Connectivity Product Owner
Drive the vision and roadmap of our connected experiences
Connectivity Product Owner
One of the core elements of Electrolux’ strategy is to capitalize on the tremendous digitalization opportunities through embracing new technology. Our European Connectivity team defines digital consumer experiences built around connected home appliances, and by leveraging IoT, AI and Big Data, we deliver meaningful user benefits through mobile apps, voice interaction, remote diagnostics, and new services.
Sounds cool? YOU can be part of this!
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner, to drive the vision and roadmap of our connected experiences for laundry (apps, voice, 3rd party integrations), helping people to make their clothes last twice as long with half of the environmental impact, and contributing to more sustainable fashion consumption models.
If you are passionate about digital products, and want to engage with cutting edge innovation that can positively influence the life of millions of consumers, this role represents a great opportunity for you.
Your everyday challenge
In this role, you will report to the Connectivity Director for Europe, and you will be part of an innovative team of motivated professionals, who deals on a daily bases with different disciplines, such as UX design, technology, and new business models. The position is based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm/Stadshagen where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof.
As a connectivity product owner, you will engage with key stakeholders across business, product, technology and brand teams to develop, prioritize and drive the product roadmap, as well as drive the agile development process of the laundry connectivity apps and experiences, identify and measure key metrics to ensure a best in class consumer experience.
To be more specific, you will:
• Define Product Requirements Documents and user stories, based on ideation sessions, consumer insights, input from the cross functional team, feedback from users and beta testers;
• Validate new concepts and ideas through usability tests;
• Leverage analytics to ensure a data-driven approach to product development;
• Define, track and continuously improve consumer experience and business KPIs using the OKR framework;
• Harmonise, together with other functions, the user experience among physical and digital products, to deliver a seamless and outstanding result;
• Drive Program Increment plans, release plans, backlog prioritization;
• Support the technical community (IT and R&D) during execution;
• Act as evangelist towards the broader organisation to boost understanding and adoption of agile practices, and other methodologies needed to develop winning digital products.
Who you are
Dynamic. You are a dynamic person with a growth mind-set, very curious and always interested in learning new things and new ways of working;
Adaptive. You can adapt quickly to the changing needs of the organisation and business, as they emerge;
Team player. You have strong interpersonal skills, at ease in multicultural environments where diversity and open feedback are the norm;
Collaborator. You have a natural attitude to collaborate in cross-functional and geographically distributed teams;
Consumer focus. You have a consumer focus mind-set;
Fast-paced. You like to work in a fast moving environment, being flexible to adhere to strict deadlines and evolving priorities;
Driven. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, comfortable leading and supporting a technical team;
• Master degree or equivalent;
• 5 or more years of experience as Product Owner / Product Manager, ideally for mobile applications or other consumer facing digital products;
• Strong knowledge and proven experience in Agile methodologies and use of OKR framework;
• Effective communication skill towards a variety of stakeholders from different functions (Marketing, IT, Product Line, Design, R&D, Sales);
• Experience in working with data analytics and data driven product development;
• At ease in discussing topics related to UX design, technology and business;
• Previous experience as Agile Coach is a plus;
• Previous experience with IoT products is a plus;
• Fluency in English, capability in other languages is a plus.
Contact Person: Zhaoyuan (Asuka) WU – Talent Acquisition Partner