Santa Lucia di Piave
Build on your experience where we’re building a whole new world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for a Connectivity Specialist who will be responsible for providing comprehensive Industry 4.0 knowledge for the European factories, with special focus on the connection of the shopfloor equipment and devices (especially the legacy ones) and the Cloud: this includes also being an Industry 4.0 ambassador coaching all stakeholders (Quality, Production, Maintenance, …) on the possible solutions and their benefits (and the other outcomes) in their respective domains.
As Connectivity Specialist you will work in close cooperation with IIOT Connectivity Team and Factory IT to deliver Industry 4.0 solutions in the factories across Europe in all phases, including system analysis, design and implementation. The role provides advice in system configuration and/or delivers specification for solutions enhancements and modifications to meet business requirements.
Post the implementations of the solutions you may also be involved in providing support to colleagues in the respective factories in resolving issues with the solutions implemented, as well as providing directives and support in relation to maintenance/upgrades etc.
Your main tasks:
· Provide comprehensive connectivity knowledge, including connection with the PLCs and with the Cloud.
· Work in close cooperation with IIOT Connectivity Team and Factory IT to deliver Industry 4.0 solutions in the European factories.
· Analyze the current connection status of the legacy equipment and devices on the shopfloor and define the best way (accordingly to the requirement of the specific project and the Group specifications) to connect them.
· Advice in short and long term plans of Industry 4.0 solutions’ usage, upgrade and replacement.
· Participate in Industry 4.0 solutions’ implementation projects in the European factories.
· Write and review specifications and documentation for Industry 4.0 solutions’ specific implementation and customization.
· Support and execute FAT and UAT test and implementation phases of the projects.
· Work on cross functional environment supporting other Organizations in Electrolux.
· Help in studying and suggesting logical and technical solution to cover business requirements.
· Design and plan defined solution to be implemented when enhancements are required.
· Guarantee timelines and agreed plans execution.
· Train the users in new functionalities provided by the solutions implemented.
· Maintain continuous interaction and relationship with key stakeholders.
· Manage external consultants involved in implementation projects and/or service management.
· Be an Industry 4.0 ambassador coaching all stakeholders (Quality, Production, Maintenance, …) on the digital transformation and it’s benefits in their respective domains.
· Kindness and respect.
· Willing to learn by doing.
· University Degree in Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Sciences or equivalent by experience.
· Proven experience in application design and developing using C# language.
· Good knowledge of data structures.
· Understanding of principles of IT infrastructure configuration.
· Ability in understanding manufacturing business processes.
· Good attitude in inter-personal relations.
· Problem Solver.
· Innovative and with a genuine interest in technology and a pragmatic approach to delivery.
· Great communication, coaching and collaborations skills within a multi-cultural environment.
· Able and willing to travel as required.
Experience with and competencies in the following areas will be considered an advantage:
· Microsoft Visual Studio, SIEMENS Tia Portal, Microsoft SqlServer, kepware KEPServerEX, Microsoft Azure IoT Edge, Unix-like operative systems.
· Knowledge of Factory Automation Systems (HMI/SCADA , OPC-UA protocol, PLC connections…).
· PLC programming.
· Microsoft Azure Cloud platform, architecture and module.
· AI and ML algorithms, techniques and implementation tools.
· Practical experience in manufacturing factories on the shop floor.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.