Connectivity System Integrator
Apply new ways of thinking to create new ways of working.
Electrolux Professional presents
CONNECTIVITY SYSTEM INTEGRATOR
Being part of the Electrolux Professional team means one day is never the same as the next. What drives us every day is our mission to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable – and truly sustainable. Becoming the OnE trusted partner, managing their complete operations. Understanding their daily journey – and making it a winning one - whether they run a hotel, restaurant, laundry or café. Acting in a truly sustainable way means going beyond just products; connecting users with intelligence, humans with technology and innovative thinkers with relevant business models. And providing the most inclusive service offering with expertise, state-of-the-art interfaces and the best people network.
Together with you, we will grow and create sustainable experiences for people and the world around us, in food, beverage and laundry. Electrolux Professional – we are The OnE.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Global R&D Electronics and Electrical System is looking for a talented engineer who will work on innovative projects with a strong focus on connectivity and IoT.
In this role, you will drive the development and integration of Electrolux Professional IoT infrastructure as well as Applications in line with technical strategy and business roadmap.
As Connectivity System Integrator your main responsibilities will be:
• Contribute to the definition of innovative IoT solutions to deliver outstanding brand experience to our customer
• Translate use cases into functional requirements and detailed technical specifications
• Working cross-functionally with Supplier, Partners and Stakeholders he/she will be evaluating technical solutions and architectures to meet project KPIs
• Drive definition and support execution of integration test plan to ensure flawless launch
• Support and project execution so that timing, investments, cost, quality and performance are delivered according to specification
• Ensure that new concepts and modules are in line with the architectures and product strategy at Global level
Innovative in proposing new ideas and approaches to solving problems, flexible and open minded.
Self-driven, methodical and Action/result oriented.
Able to communicate to different types of audiences and ability to explain technical aspects in simple terms.
Ability to work in an international / multicultural environment.
Curious about new ways of working and challenges current practices.
Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work under pressure and with very strict deadlines.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Electronic / Telecommunications or equivalent experience
• 2 years of solid experience in a similar role
• Good verbal and written communication skills in a multi-lingual and multi-cultural context
• Project management skills (MS Project, Jira or similar tools knowledge)
• Team management and strong personal organization skills
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Knowledge in Agile Method
• Programming experience for producing automatic testing procedure
• Fluent English (B2 – Vantage or upper Intermediate)
• Knowledge in iOS, Android APPs development, Enterprise, TLS, PKI, SW system integration (and related certificates), ITIL V3 Standard will be considered a plus
About Electrolux Professional
Electrolux Professional is a leading provider and trusted partner for unit and full solutions, with a comprehensive and integrated offering for food, beverage and laundry. Our innovative and efficient solutions help to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable - and truly sustainable every day. With 10,000 service technicians in over 140 countries, we offer our customers a worldwide service network. In 2018, Electrolux Professional had 3,000 employees and achieved global sales of SEK 9bn.
For more information, visit: www.professional.electrolux.com