Connectivity Test Engineer-Validation Laboratory
The Validation LaboratoryEngineer is in charge of the validation of the design of new products or subsystems mainly in terms of life test (CP0 and CP1 long and short reliability) and SW&FW functional test.
- Execution of tests according
to the procedures reported on Test manual (TM);
- Preparation of test Reports;
- To apply Reliability Standards TM according to the “Project Innovation Level” and to release and share a Planning chart;
- Ensure troubleshooting capabilities on root cause analysis;
- The Validation Laboratory Engineer is in charge to create new accelerated test to improve validation quality and speed up projects testing;
- The Validation laboratory Engineer is in charge to apply statistic approach tool in order to optimize the number of appliances under test with fixed index of confidence;
- Feedback the test results and preliminary analysis with constructive approach to Product Architecture Governance Centre (PAGC), to Regional product Development (RPD), to GTD Laboratories and GTD E&E.
Key operational responsibilities;
improve the robustness and quality of design by executing tests on complete
products and subsystems at CP0 and CP1 stages of the Fabric Care Global
Research and Development projects;
- To be able to perform test based on internal procedures (CSS=components supply specifications, TM=Test Manual, OP=Operating Procedures, TR= Test Reports);
- To debug CCF (Cycle Configuration File) and FW (Firmware) with the approach of the test of the complete product from the perspective of the final user.
- Use of dedicated software for testing and simulation of appliance functionality.
engineer or relevant experience;
- Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical component knowledge;
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment, data acquisitions system, testing procedures and evaluations of results;
- Fabric Care product knowledge;
- Good experience working with electric / electronic systems available for laboratory purpose;
- Practical problem solving skills;
- Team oriented;
- Ability to work within a matrix organization;
- Project planning competence;
- Good communication skills;
- Creative & Proactive;
- Willing to travel.