Connectivity Tools Engineering Leader
MAKE IDEAS COME TO LIFE. GLOBALLY.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm at Kungsholmen. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day or in Porcia, our site nearby Pordenone city. Porcia is the biggest Electrolux site in Italy, dedicated to our Product Line Care. Here we develop Washing Machine, Dish Washer and Tumble Dryer for our consumers worldwide.
Through the Group Technology Organization (GTO), we develop and support an extensive range of solutions, systems and applications that are fundamental for the execution of the Digital Strategy of the Group.
The role played by the Group Digital Engineering Organization within GTO will be instrumental in driving the definition and execution of the Connectivity Strategy to the next level. This will enable Electrolux to impact life of our consumers by providing outstanding experiences while working with several exciting technological areas such as Firmware development, Cloud native development, Mobile applications, etc.
We are going through an extensive change in the way we work and develop our solutions. As Software is playing an increasingly greater role in enabling digital consumer experience, we are becoming more consumer-focused and agile, faster to response to market demands and quicker in identifying new market opportunities.
The overall scope of Your Job as Connectivity Tools Engineering Leader (Connectivity Tools Management) is to empower your Team, System Management Team, not only in the integration of our appliances into our Connectivity Ecosystem, but also bringing to the team with great care: enthusiasm and desire to do and learn.
The Connectivity Ecosystem comprises several digital products that are iterated constantly in an agile fashion by the owning product teams. Our physical appliances are developed according to a more traditional waterfall project methodology. Your and team’s goal will be to create a connection between the world of agile digital products with the physical products.
You will work in close connection with our products’ R&D organization, but Team collaborated with all the other teams of IoT Electrolux Ecosystem.
You will report to the Head of Digital Integration Team (in future System Management Team).
Your main tasks:
• Contact with different ways of working: Agile Ways of Working typical of Software products with the Waterfall-based Ways of Working typical of the Physical Appliances, allowing the latter to pass critical milestones. You will aim to bridge both sides to integrate connectivity tools to our R&D community and Developer community with our appliances into our Connectivity Ecosystem.
• Creating connectivity tools to secure deliverables, without having the complete feature-set implemented in the digital products at a very early stage, and mainly in autonomy.
• Impacting your team on the mission to simplify the overall architecture of our Connected Ecosystem by working closely together with our Architecture team as well as with our products R&D and to drive commonalities, alignment and standardization in the areas of Connectivity tools globally .You will be part of all this scenario, other than to deliver the digital product
• Participation in requirements analysis with the R&D and developer community.
• As your team works and collaborates in an international environment with multiple global and regional product teams, competence centers and experts, you will aim to impact this multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary experience with your positive energy.
• MSc. or equivalent degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent field
• Experience leading developers that create codes using .NET languages like C#, VB .NET driving and harmonizing simple ease of the connectivity tools that you will be responsible of e2e.
• Skills in an agile way of working with Code reviews, configuration and debugs existing systems
• Experience in automation testing and deployment of applications and systems
• Ability to provide technical support as a technical leader managing the internal teams to develop software design and architecture.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux Group https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.