Consumable & Accessories, Compliance Manager, CX Care
Deliver results. Drive change. Develop your real potential.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Directly reporting to the CX Care Excellence Director, you will be responsible to drive the R&D and Product Line organization to guarantee the full compliance coverage of Consumable and Accessories product Category.
You scope will be global, so you will be working closely with your colleagues worldwide.
This is a new role in the team; you will be accountable to drive a change implementing a digital transformation in the process, taking it to the next step.
Your main tasks:
• Establish new methodology to qualify C&A OEM suppliers in cooperation with OEM Quality Department, with particular focus in chemical topics
• Identify the process and dashboard to verify the status of legislation compliance for C&A (poison center registration) in according to European UFI legislation, local deviation and country requirements outside of BA Europe, with IT tool specification to archive all data, report about C&A PL
• Establish packaging, markings and pictograms guideline
• Cover the Product Care activities for C&A, including and not only the BOM creation and maintenance
• Define the Legislation Road Map for C&A Product
• Part of Steering Committee in all C&A projects for legislation and product risk assessment deliverables
• Support the organization and Sustainability Director with inputs into CX Care Sustainable Road Map
• University master’s degree (5 years) in Material Engineering, Chemical or equivalent
• 3-5 years’ experience on equivalent role
• Familiar with standards and regulations for CE certification and chemical legislation;
• Previous Project Management in a cross functional environment;
• Excellent English level on both written and oral
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.