Consumables & Accessories Sourcing Manager
Purchasing & Sourcing
Cracow or Oława, Poland
CONSUMABLES & ACCESSORIES SOURCING MANAGER, EMA – EUROPE
LOCATION: KRAKOW OR OŁAWA
Electrolux is a leading provider in the European appliance market, and Electrolux Major Appliances Europe is our largest business sector. With 19,140 people and operations in every country in Europe, we have a solid understanding of European consumers’ needs and desires that allows us to provide innovative, thoughtfully designed products that help consumers create the homes they desire.
Sources and secures required Consumables & Accessories (C&A) parts needed to sell to our consumers at the lowest total system cost.
Imagine what you could do where we’re making the world a better place.
We are looking for a person, who acts proactively, with a passion
You will focus on:
• Managing for the C&A purchasing activity in Electrolux Major Appliances – Europe
• Supporting/conducting negotiations with suppliers & commercial contracts as required
• Participating in
• Supporting in reaching KPI results
• Regularly reviewing & evaluating existing suppliers to improve the total cost of C&A products, actively liaising with Group Purchasing functions
• Ensuring maximum collaboration with the Direct Material Commodity Purchasing (where there are shared suppliers)
• Identifying & evaluating
• Actively participating and coordinate C&A projects and C&A product development projects
• Proactively running Make Versus Buy projects, in order to assess the cost efficiency of internally manufactured product versus the cost to purchase from external suppliers
• Reporting on possible bottlenecks at operative level (e.g. production/tool capacity etc.)
• Ensuring that decisions happen in the best interest of Electrolux and get executed
• Driving the implementation of Group Purchasing strategies for C&A product purchasing
• Ensuring regular assessments of suppliers' quality, supply chain reliability and financial capabilities are carried out. Whilst also taking a proactive approach to driving supplier improvement initiatives, particularly regarding cost, Supply Chain and Quality
• Proactive - You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Entrepreneur - You take a perspective as
• Negotiator - You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position.
• Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction. You are a team player that motivates, leads and educates other team members.
• Open - You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and
• Communicative - You can make yourself understood and are a good listener. You relate to all levels of the organization across all functional areas
• Results-driven - Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
• Ambitious and drive – You plan, implement and support product strategies in a complex business environment. You set, manage priorities and achieve goals.
Education and experience:
• Business or technical degree (preferred at university level)
• Purchasing professional qualification
• Relevant experience in purchasing and/or supply chain and/or quality in
• Experience in suppliers process and cost drivers
• Experience in supplier market/sourcing
• Material flow process knowledge
• Fluent English. Polish or Italian language is an asset
• Great atmosphere.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Really international environment and work in
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on
• Attractive social benefits packet.